JFA Journal of Frailty & Aging
The Journal of Frailty & Aging is a peer-reviewed international journal aimed at presenting articles that are related to research in the area of aging and age-related (sub)clinical conditions.
In particular, the journal publisheshigh-quality papers describing and discussing social, biological, and clinical features underlying the onset and development of frailty in older persons.
The Journal of Frailty & Aging is composed by five different sections :
- • Biology of frailty and aging
- • Physical frailty and age-related body composition modifications
- • Neurosciences of frailty and aging
- • Frailty and aging in clinical practice and public health
- • Clinical trials and therapeutics
The Journal of Frailty & Aging is a quarterly publication of original papers, review articles, case reports, controversies, letters to the Editor, and book reviews. Manuscripts will be evaluated by the editorial staff and, if suitable, by expert reviewers assigned by the editors. The journal particularly welcomes papers by researchers from different backgrounds and specialities who may want to share their views and experiences on the common themes of frailty and aging.
The abstracting and indexing of the Journal of Frailty & Aging is covered by MEDLINE (approval by the National Library of Medicine in February 2016).
JFA will also publish the meeting abstracts from ICFSR and will be distributed both in paper and online version worldwide.
- JFA website: https://www.jfrailtyaging.com
- Editorial Board: https://www.jfrailtyaging.com/editorial-board.html